Buying on LBank
This technique does not allow you to participate in contests.
LBank is a centralized exchange and easily accessible for crypto beginners and veterans alike. However, if you use LBank you will not be able to nominate yourself as a Creator or vote in contests because LBank is not a DeFi (self-custody) Wallet. However, you can move your Apollo from LBank to a DeFi (self-custody) wallet after you acquire it, if you wish.
- Easy for beginners to purchase crypto
- Experience is similar to using a bank or investment website
- Customer support can help you if needed
- Not your keys, not your crypto. This is a common idiom in crypto. It means the exchange is the custodian of your crypto and acts as a go-between.
- 1.Register an account on LBank. You will need to complete KYC (Know Your Customer) verification.
- 2.Purchase USDT using a payment method of your choice (like credit card).
- 3.Trade USDT for Apollo tokens on the spot market.