How to Vote
Read the instructions below to learn how to vote for a Creator, or watch the two videos at the bottom of this page.
First, some guidelines on voter integrity:
- Only one vote per person, not per wallet. If you have multiple wallets, you can still only cast one vote per contest.
- You must hold a minimum amount of Apollo to apply as a creator or vote in a contest (discussed below), and that Apollo must remain in the wallet for the duration of the contest.
- You can not change or withdraw your vote once cast.
- Due to the nature of De-Fi applications, only De-Fi/self-custody wallets can apply or vote (not centralized exchange accounts). If you hold your Apollo in a centralized exchange, you can move it to a De-Fi wallet like Metamask or Coinbase Wallet to allow you to apply as a creator or vote.
- Regardless of the amount of Apollo a person has, they can only cast one vote.
- Any votes cast that do not follow the guidelines will be removed by the Apollo DAO.
- Wallets associated with activity not following the guidelines will be blacklisted from current or future contests.
- All community members are responsible for both abiding by and helping enforce the guidelines. The Apollo DAO has the final say on any issue regarding voting or applications.
Follow these steps to vote for a Creator:
- 1.You can vote anytime during the contest.
- 2.You will need to hold the minimum number of APOLLO required for a contest to vote for a Creator. This number of required APOLLO is detailed on the app voting site contest page each week. Your Apollo must be in a DeFi or self-custody wallet such as Metamask or Coinbase Wallet for the duration of the contest (which is different from Coinbase Exchange).
- 3.Select one of the following tools (You will need to get your Apollo in the tool you select):
- Coinbase App for iPhone or Android (Easiest)
- Chrome Browser for Mac or PC (with your wallet browser extension installed)
- Metamask iPhone or Android app (by using the browser built into the Metamask app)
- Coinbase Wallet iPhone or Android app (by using the browser built into the Coinbase Wallet app)
- Other wallet apps with their own built-in browsers may also work, but have not been tested.
- 5.You can review all of the nominated Creators by clicking on their images to display their full profiles. Take some time to read about them, what they would do with the funds if they won, and check out the links and videos of their work.
- 6.Once you know which Creator you like the most, click the "Connect Wallet" button. Then confirm the connection using the tool you selected above. If you have trouble at this step, remember that you must be using one of the compatible tools listed above. If you still have trouble, please review the videos at the bottom of this page.
- 7.Once your wallet is connected, you can click the "Cast Vote" button for your favorite Creator. Then confirm your vote.
- 8.Congratulations, your vote has been cast! Please note that you can not vote in the same contest more than once, and you can not change or withdraw your vote once cast. Removing the Apollo from your wallet during the contest, voting with more than one wallet, or transferring Apollo to multiple wallets will result in the Apollo community removing the vote in question. You will see your vote listed in the audit log at the bottom of the page. Each wallet can cast one vote, regardless of the amount of Apollo in the wallet.