Comment on page
How Creators are Awarded
Below you will find information about how awards are handled at the end of a contest:
- 1.At the end of the contest period, the contest is closed and a winner is announced on the website.
- 2.The amount of the prize to be awarded is calculated based on the number of nominations, the number of votes, and the current value of the Creator Prize Fund (to ensure enough is left over to fund future contests). This means that contests with large numbers of nominations and votes will have higher prize amounts. So tell your favorite creators to nominate themselves for a contest and tell your friends to vote!
- 3.A small percentage of the Creator Prize Fund is reserved for the DAO's Developer Donation Wallet to help cover costs the DAO incurs as part of running the contest and to make future contests even better.
- 4.Funds, in the form of Apollo tokens, are transferred to the winner's wallet address, which they used when they connected their wallet during the nomination process, immediately upon completion of the contest.
- 6.You will be contacted by someone in the Apollo Community to set up an interview that would be used to promote you, your work, and the Apollo project in general.
Congratulations if you won! We can't wait to see what you do with the funds. We would love for you to share your progress with the community and show them what you have been able to accomplish with their help!
And, if you didn't win, don't worry because you can enter again and again. Just follow the same instructions you used when you nominated yourself the first time to submit yourself again.